Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day Six: A Moment You Wish You Could Relive

Every year our church has a youth winter retreat up at Youth Ranch in Buena Vista called Avalanche. Last year's was by far the best. That picture to the left is of me and my group of awesome friends. We took it on the last day of the retreat before the last session. What made that retreat awesome was that all of my best friends (Melissa, Lauren, Taylor, Hannah) and I were in the same room. We were together every waking moment. We as freshmen beat the seniors in the volleyball tournament. We got closer to our Designer. We laughed, we cried, we ate good food and overall we had a blast. I'm super excited for March when this year's Avalanche is going to be held. But until then, I can reflect on the wonderful memories of Avalanche's past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...