Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 15: A Person You Admire

This would definitely be Idina Menzel. I admire many many people but I thought I'd blog about her today. Where to begin? Well she was the original Elphaba Thropp in Wicked on Broadway. And y'all know how much I want to be in this musical. So she inspires me on so many levels. She's a brilliant singer and an amazing actress. And she does everything she does, she uses that powerhouse voice, she performs on the world's biggest and brightest stage all with asthma. If that's not impressive, I'm not sure what is. Anyway she's one of my heroes that I really hope to meet someday. Anyone with talent like that deserves a strong fan base.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I always say if I could choose to play any role in a Broadway musical, Elphaba would be it!!! Wicked is just...*sigh* so, so good! ;D

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...