Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 24: A Movie No One Would Expect You To Love

Well you can't grow up having my dad and not love a few things. Example: The Beatles, spaghetti, Star Wars. I must admit, I'm a bit of a Star Wars nerd. My dad will randomly quote a line from one of the movies and I can tell him who said it and which movie it's from, for the most part. I'm not as into the movies as he is but I must admit that I enjoy them muchly.

I've even created a Jedi alter-ego for myself. Her name is Aya Starchaser. I created her because I rewrote some parts of the Star Wars movies (like I do with practically every movie) and I decided that Padme dies in episode two (I can't stand her). But then I realized Luke and Leia had to be born and what a better way to fix this than to create a new mother for them and base her off of myself. And so Aya Starchaser was born.

Other than myself, my favorite Jedi is undoubtedly Anakin Skywalker.


Because he is awesome. And he has a cool story. And he's awesome.

Yup there's my secret love, Friends. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...