Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 4: A Favorite Television Program

I've kind of blogged about this before (see my post titled "Happiness Is . . ."). The TV show is called White Collar and I *adore* it (for some pretty obvious reasons) but I'm going to blog about another of my favorite shows today. It's called The Middle and it's about a middle-class family of five who lives in Indiana. They're a very "average" family with all the struggles that would be expected. But the reason I like it the most is because it reminds me so much of my own family. My dad's name is Mike, like the father on the show and he's really into sports. Mom is like Francis, the working mother. I'm Axl, the oldest child who's always tired. My sister is Sue the quirky middle child. And my brother is the socially awkward Brick. The show is hilarious and you should definitely watch it if you get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...