Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 17: An Art Piece

I think this qualifies, don't you? I've always loved this picture though I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I have a thing for black and white photography or the time period that the picture was taken in. But it's probably because I'll never know the full story behind it. Maybe they were lovers who lost each other and then were reunited at the end of the war. Or maybe the picture was staged and they were told to do it. Looking at the people around them doesn't help much, surprisingly. I guess I'll never know. But I can always make up some dreamy, far-fetched, romantic story in my mind and hope I'm right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...