BUT. Since I have been gone I will take the next few bullets to catch you up on my life and where I have been.
- November 3rd, 2012 signified my one year Chick-fil-A anniversary! Wow. I've been working there for over a year now? That's hard for even me to wrap my head around. It has been very wonderful though, and I enjoy it very much.
- I'm a senior in high school and I am soooo close to being done. I know I kind of already emphasized this in my very run-on sentence at the beginning of this post but still. 5 months and 23 days. This is exciting, I may start screaming about it soon.
- I've begun writing another novel. For those of you who follow me on Figment (*cough*) you may have already read my short story "Stubbornness and Arrogance" which is essentially a modern day Pride and Prejudice that I wrote for a contest which I did not win. Anyway, I discovered that I really liked the story so I began expounding upon it and am turning it into a novel. We'll see where this goes.
Now onto some exciting discoveries and stuffs I have stumbled upon as of late!
- I have found Pinterest.
- I have found Twitter.
- I have found this cover of Somebody That I Used To Know. And with it, I have found Penatonix. Seriously. They make me feel so untalented and yet so motivated to try what they do. Which is why a group of choir friends and I are covering the aforementioned song for our May Vocal Variety concert (you could also file this sentence under "things going on in my life).
- I have found The Lizzie Bennett Diaries. I am so hooked. These videos are very well-made and very accurate to the book. And they are good to get the wheels in my mind turning for my noveling adventure.
And finally here are a few plans that I have for the months to come.
- I intend to keep blogging. It probably won't be as often until I graduate but I shan't abandon thee again! I may start vlogging as well. We shall see.
- I plan on getting a new job and hopefully write for money. We'll see where the writing part goes. As much as I love my current job, I need something that pays more. My poor Cortez (my car, which I also should have told you about and which I am attaching a picture of) needs to be taken care of.
- I'm moving out. Next summer, either late July or early August, I'll start renting a house or condo with my dear friends Emma, Laura, and Destiny. I'm more than a little bit excited.
And I will wrap up this post with a picture of Colin O'Donoghue, otherwise known as Captain Hook and this one needs no explanation.