Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 12: A Song You Would Like Played At Your Wedding

Okay those of you who know me know I can't have just one song. So I'll post the essentials.

~I want to walk down the aisle like this.


My best friend sent me this video a while ago. Neither of us watch Glee, but we both decided this is sheer inexplicable genius.

~For my first dance with my man I want this.


For two reasons. One: I *adore* Lifehouse (more specifically I *adore* Jason Wade). And Two: This is probably the most honest, adorable, perfect love song ever written.

~The father/daughter dance will be this.


Because this has been me and my dad's song for like ever.

~For my dance with all my bridesmaids: this.


Because the lyrics ring so true. And it's a fun dance song.

~And obviously at some point, this must be played.


Because I am freaking in love with this song. It's my favorite in the entire world. And it's adorable.

So yup those are but a few of my selections. A few others are I'll Be by Edwin McCain (acoustic version), Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by John Mayer, and The Time of My Life by David Cook (all of which are found on the playlist at the bottom of my blog). Let me know what you think of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...