Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 14: A Vacation You Would Like To Take

Well one of my number one goals in life is to travel to all seven continents and all fifty states. So picking just one vacation to go on is not an easy task. However, I will do so for the sake of the challenge. I would love to go to Europe.

I'd start in London . . .




Then Paris . . .




Next would be Italy . . .




Greece . . .






Germany . . .




Ireland . . .




And Spain . . .







And yes, there is a city in Spain that shares my name: Segovia. I really want to trace my roots and see if my family has anything to do with the naming of the city. But anyway, I think that answers the question.

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous pictures! And I love the name of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...