Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

I Have A Liebster Blog

Yay! My first blog award! Lovely miss Sunny Smith gave me this award and I am beyond flattered :)


Also! For those of you who don't speak German, Liebster just means "favorite."

Here are the rules:


The goal of the Liebster Blog Award is to showcase up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The rules:
  1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who bestowed the award on you
  2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
  3. Copy and paste the award on your blog
  4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love
  5. Have blogging-blog fun!
I award!
Go in peace my lovelies and spread more joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...