Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Gah

Okay y'all, I do apologize for the lack of updates on my life recently, but I thought I'd update you all now.

Junior year officially starts tomorrow.

*screams*

This has been the shortest Summer ever! I really don't want it to end! But at the same time, I'm ready to take the most difficult year of high school by storm. I'm excited and nervous and jumpy and psyched all at the same time. I have that feeling - the one you get right before looking at a cast list to see if you made the show - in the pit of my stomach right now and I do not like it. Not one bit.

I do, however, think this year will be a grand adventure.


Am I ready? No. And I probably never will be. This is going to be one of the most busy-homework-filled-working-toward-a-scholarship-being-president-of-a-club-and-trying-to-keep-a-social-life years of my entire high school career. And I have no choice but to seize it with both hands and ride it without regret until next May when I get to celebrate my success in New York City.


I'll probably have a mental breakdown. Or two. I might pass out and gain a few more scars and have to use tape to keep my eyes open because of the sleep deprivation that comes with being a student at TCA. But I think I'll be able to pull it off. Somehow.




That there picture is probably totally accurate to how I feel right now (except now I have a haircut. I'll show you tomorrow). My life is filled with lip-biting, chaos-inducing, insanity(slash)work(slash)unpreparedness. But I am so going to rock this.


I've got a gold star that says "Courage," a plethora of inspirational quotes, a new haircut, and my Draco! The Designer is rooting for me, and that is more than enough to inspire confidence. Junior year, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...