Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 9: What Is Your Current Writing Project?

I'm actually working on a few projects currently. Now that Uritus and the Sword of Fire is done I can relax a lot more, but that one is currently in the editing stages and that takes effort. I'm also writing The Bench and The Beach House, two separate novels that have nothing to do with each other. Recently, I finished book two in the Popular Series, Confessions of a Tone-Deaf Cheerleader (Lola's story) and embarked on beginning book three, Confessions of an Arrogant Soccer Jock (Carmen's story), but decided to put that one on hold. Also, I've been penning the score of my musical Red and dreaming up a plot synopsis for Miss Understood, along with whatever songs and poems that I write in my sleep (I kid you not, that is how I best write songs).

Last night I watched Clash of the Titans with my sister as my dad just bought it for my late birthday gift. Somewhere near the end I was inspired to write a sequel to Uritus and the Sword of Fire, either about his child, or another of his great adventures. But that's still debatable.

Side note: I'm going to be staying at a friend's house for the next three days while my parents go to Ouray for their 20th anniversary and I probably won't have access to the internet. That means I'll fall a bit behind on this challenge but I promise to catch up when I get home. I love you, I'll miss you, take care of my fish for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...