Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

15 Day Writer Challenge Day 1: Your Favorite Character You've Written

Ohmylanta do I have to pick? I like them all for different reasons. I like Uritus because he's perfect, I like Emma because she's easy to relate to, I like Finn because he's sweet. Ordinarily I'd pick Charisma because she's my alter-ego. But since I *must* choose I'll go with:

Isabella Davis

She was the detective I dreamed up in fourth grade and her character has evolved very very much since then. Now she works for the FBI but I'm sure that will change soon enough. I like her because she's a lot like me: independent, spunky, doesn't take things too seriously. Yeah, Isabella Davis is definitely my favorite of the characters I've penned.

1 comment:

  1. Super cool! Isabella sounds awesome. I love characters that just stick with you through all the stories you've written.

    ~Lèrowen

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...