Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 6: Something On Your Bucket List That Has To Do With Writing

Well, the most obvious one is to get a novel published. I'm working toward that now. But isn't that every author's dream? Isn't that the reason we write? Well, that and because we love it. But really, what motivation do we have other than holding a hardback copy of something seeping with adventure and romance that just happens to have your name on the front?

Another goal is to write and produce a musical. I've two in process: Red and Miss Understood. I've written the plot synopsis for Red and am currently working on the score. Miss Understood is on the back burner till Red is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...