1) This quote by Natalie Lloyd: "Sometimes, when you get lost on purpose, you get lucky enough to get caught up in an adventure that is quite magical." Is that not the most spectacular thing you've ever read?
2) This picture of Aaron Tveit:
He's catching snow on his tongue! Isn't it cute? I also love this description of him: "From a table inside Manhattan’s Jane restaurant, Aaron Tveit—part Disney prince, part Abercrombie & Fitch model—throws on his Ray-Ban Wayfarers and starts singing."
I took the picture and the description from this article. I figured I'd post them in honor of his Broadway debut in Catch Me If You Can tomorrow. He's been in the off-Broadway cast of Catch Me If You Can for a while but now it's finally going to Broadway! *Cheers* I could actually go on and on with pictures and quotes and videos and reasons to love Aaron Tveit but I'll save that for a rainy day. Would you read a Aaron Tveit themed post, just out of curiosity?
3) My fellow cast mates. For those of you who have not yet been informed, I am playing the antagonist in a one act play my school is performing. We've had a few rehearsals already and I flipping *adore* those people. By the end of our first rehearsal we were already making up inside jokes, resting our heads on each others' shoulders and quoting each other on facebook. All this with a group of people I didn't even know existed a few days ago. Clay and Maddie have already taught me how to stand like a man. I'm interested in seeing what comes next.
4) The fact that I AM GOING TO CAMBODIA THIS SUMMER!!!!!!! I just found out I'm going on the missions trip to the unknown country just below Thailand yesterday and I am stoked! We leave in 90 days! It's a 21 hour flight from here (Colorado Springs) to LA, LA to Tokyo, Tokyo to Bangkok and then a 6 hour bus ride from Bangkok to Poipet. I'm going with my mom and we'll spend five days in the Mine Field, a little village outside of Poipet witnessing to the Cambodian people! Like I said before . . . STOKED!
5) You, my awesome followers. Thank you so much for diligently reading my extensive right brained posts and telling me what you think. You are awesome and I *adore* you. Just so you know.