Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 30: A Motto Or Philosophy

Oh my ward I have too many. None of which fully explain what my motto/philosophy is. So, Friends, I'm going to write one of my own. Let's see how this goes.

"Life is not about being a wall flower, flying under the radar or just crawling along unseen. Life is an opportunity to be vivacious, a chance to discover new colors and to make friends in the most random places. Life is a red silk dress and a bright flashing sunrise and a perfect harmony. Life is the ability to be unattainably stunning, exceptionally bright and ridiculously brave. Chipped nail polish, annoying sickness and broken hearts will fade. All that remains is you and your Designer and a solid gold dance floor that stretches far beyond the horizon. So seize the day. Find your "what". Be a champion and a star and a hero. We were made for such a time as this."

Feel free to quote me at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...