Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

I Like People

They kind of rock. They make life interesting. And sometimes frustrating, like the creepy stalker from my school, or my enemy from my last school. But I'm not talking about the annoying frustrating obnoxious ones who make you want to rip your hair out (assuming you have hair). I'm talking about the awesome ones today named Melissa, Andrea, Chris, Caleb, and Andrew.

On Saturday Andrea had the brilliant idea of getting our Avalanche "gang" (see past post entitled "Crave") together to hang out at her house. So we did. Melissa, Andrea, Chris, Caleb, Andrew, and I all went over to Andrea's house and played games and played piano and hiked to Seven Eleven. I'm not exaggerating. It really was a hike. I don't hike, in case you haven't been previously informed. But I was outnumbered five to one and I didn't want to be left alone at Andrea's house.

I'm not exactly sure what the point of this post was. Aside from the fact that those people are FLIPPING AWESOME and we had an awesome Saturday, I'm not sure where I was going with this. Long story short I love people. They make life so much more better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...