1) I have two columns in an awesome magazine called Kids of Faith. My first column is called No Greater Love and it's a devotional column. My second one is called 90 Days and debuts in our next issue. I'm kind of excited about it.
2) I have developed an obsession with a thing called Polyvore. Lovely miss Sky at Further Up and Further In turned me onto it when she started creating outfits for her book characters. I have since started to do the same and I am now hooked.
3) I am in love with New York City. I've never been there in my life. I probably won't get to go for quite sometime but I find it fascinating. It's so big and elaborate. I decided I'm going to live there someday. While I'm starring in like 5 different Broadway shows. I'll let you know how that goes.
4) I have far too many hobbies. I blog, write books, write songs, act, sing, take pictures, design outfits for my characters on Polyvore . . . the list goes on. I think it's fair to say that I am rarely bored.
5) My only celebrity crush is Aaron Tveit (scroll down to see why). He's part Disney prince and part Abercrombie and Fitch model. He's my favorite actor and my favorite singer in the world and most people don't even know who he is. I find it shameful that untalented, unattractive people like Justin Bieber are far more famous than he is while, obviously, he's got them all beaten by miles.
Do you understand NOW?
I think you do.