1) If he/ she could be played by an actor, who would it be? Emma: Since she's a dancer, I'd cast her as Melanie Moore, not an actress, and her hair would have to be dyed, but she's such an incredible dancer I couldn't not choose her. Travis: Since the character was based after him, Travis Wall! He's done choreography for Melanie before, so I know they'll work well together.
2) Does your character have a specific theme song? Emma: Brave by Idina Menzel. Travis: Fix You by Coldplay.
3) What is his/her worst childhood memory? Emma: When her Uncle Ben died. Travis: When he broke his ankle in third grade and couldn't go on the dance tour to Europe that he'd been so excited about.
4) If your character had a superpower, what would it be? Emma: Invisibility. Travis: Strength or flight.
5) If your character crashed on an island with a bunch of other people, how would he/she help the group survive? Emma: She would take care of their wounds and help them find suitable food. Travis: He'd step up to a leadership position and try to organize an escape plan.
6) Is he/she married? If not, does he/she someday wish to be? Emma: No, and it's not a priority to her, but she would like to. Travis: No, and he would definitely like to so Heidi could have a mother.
7) What is a cause that he/she would die for? Both: Heidi and each other.
8) Would he/she rather die fighting valiantly, or quietly at home? Emma: Quietly. Travis: Fighting.
9) If someone walked up to him/her and told him/her that he/she was the child of the prophecy, would he/she believe them? Both: Since this is a realistic book, no.
10) Does he/she prefer the country or the city? Both: The city.