Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

I Have Neglected Thee!

Istartedmysenioryearofhighschool-and-I'vebeenreallysuperbusy-and-Igraduatein5monthsand23days but that is by no means a logical explanation for my disappearance. I offer you all the sincerest of apologies.

BUT. Since I have been gone I will take the next few bullets to catch you up on my life and where I have been.
  • November 3rd, 2012 signified my one year Chick-fil-A anniversary! Wow. I've been working there for over a year now? That's hard for even me to wrap my head around. It has been very wonderful though, and I enjoy it very much.
  • I'm a senior in high school and I am soooo close to being done. I know I kind of already emphasized this in my very run-on sentence at the beginning of this post but still. 5 months and 23 days. This is exciting, I may start screaming about it soon.
  • I've begun writing another novel. For those of you who follow me on Figment (*cough*) you may have already read my short story "Stubbornness and Arrogance" which is essentially a modern day Pride and Prejudice that I wrote for a contest which I did not win. Anyway, I discovered that I really liked the story so I began expounding upon it and am turning it into a novel. We'll see where this goes.
So is my life. Not very interesting or anything. Mostly busy and full of analyzing Russian literature and serving chicken to hungry people. But hopefully this explains why I have been MIA.

Now onto some exciting discoveries and stuffs I have stumbled upon as of late!
  • I have found Pinterest.
  • I have found Twitter.
  • I have found this cover of Somebody That I Used To Know. And with it, I have found Penatonix. Seriously. They make me feel so untalented and yet so motivated to try what they do. Which is why a group of choir friends and I are covering the aforementioned song for our May Vocal Variety concert (you could also file this sentence under "things going on in my life).
  • I have found The Lizzie Bennett Diaries. I am so hooked. These videos are very well-made and very accurate to the book. And they are good to get the wheels in my mind turning for my noveling adventure.
Yeah feel free to follow me on the above. Oh and you can follow me on YouTube too (*anothercough*).

And finally here are a few plans that I have for the months to come.
  • I intend to keep blogging. It probably won't be as often until I graduate but I shan't abandon thee again! I may start vlogging as well. We shall see.
  • I plan on getting a new job and hopefully write for money. We'll see where the writing part goes. As much as I love my current job, I need something that pays more. My poor Cortez (my car, which I also should have told you about and which I am attaching a picture of) needs to be taken care of.
  • I'm moving out. Next summer, either late July or early August, I'll start renting a house or condo with my dear friends Emma, Laura, and Destiny. I'm more than a little bit excited.
This is Cortez:


And I will wrap up this post with a picture of Colin O'Donoghue, otherwise known as Captain Hook and this one needs no explanation.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...