Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Because It's Been A While

So. I've missed you and I thought I should give you a little life update. If you actually read this, I *adore* you.

--Last weekend I embarked on our church's annual youth retreat in the mountains: Avalanche! The theme was Insurgo which means "to rise up." Isn't that lovely? To rise up. Here's something else lovely:


These are the drop-dead gorgeous girls I had the pleasure of rooming with over the weekend (and me, second to the left with the huge purse). I love them all. So very much.

--So way back when around the time that Christmas Break was coming to a close, I told some people at my work (Chick-fil-A, for those of you who have not yet been informed) that my parole was ending and I was going back to prison the next day. They believed me. I was really just comparing my school to a prison. I'm not sure how I should feel about that.

--I'm going back to California for spring break! My joy is unspeakable. I haven't been in almost two years and I miss it so much. I'm excited for the beach and Disneyland and In-N-Out.

--And just in case you forgot what I look like, here is a picture of me now:


Today, my hair looks good and my voice sounds great. I think I'll go conquer the universe.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...