Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

And That's All She Wrote {Day 2}


Meg and Morgan had stayed awake all night. It was only when the sun first peeked over the horizon that they realized they were exhausted. "Morg!" Meg mumbled. "Wake up."

"I can't!" The dark haired girl mumbled. "We can't keep this up, Meggy. We're going to have to accept it. I'm leaving."

"You can't!" Meg slammed her fist against the table with as much force as she could muster. "We've gone on a hunger strike, we've stayed up all night long, we've even braided our hair together! You are not moving. And if you have to, I am coming with you!"

Morgan sighed. "I don't think my mom will understand. Even if we do stay awake until she gets up . . ."

Meg reached over and grabbed her friend's hand. "Just a few more hours, okay?"

Morgan half smiled and squeezed Meg's hand back. "Okay."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...