Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Quick Update On My Life

First (and most important): Today is Easter! Thank You so much, Jesus, for everything you went through for me! And thank You, Designer, for sending Him to us. And thank You, Holy Spirit, for residing in us today!

Secondly (and totally unimpressive compared to that first one): I have joined Invisible Children's campaign to end the 25 year war and the use of children as soldiers in Africa, and I am being silent for 25 hours. From now (at 7pm) to tomorrow (at 8pm) I will not say a word.

And Thirdly: I got a haircut!


And I kind of like it a lot. Thanks for reading, Friends! I'll write a more interesting post soon, I promise! *Makes X over heart with finger*

1 comment:

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...