Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Darcy's Okay But . . .

Listening to: Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid

Okay so I have a little obsession that even I find strange. I'm not totally sure where it came from but it stems from somewhere deep in the core of my being. Wanna know what it is? Okay, come in real close and I'll tell you.

Mr. Bingly.

I know, I know. Weird, huh? But I love him soooo much. I love Darcy too but he doesn't really compare to Bingly in my eyes.


I don't even find him very attractive, but something about him makes me all fangirly.


I love how he's always smiling :)


You can't honestly tell me that picture doesn't make you smile.


And I absolutely *adore* his and Jane's love story. It's just so much more precious than Darcy and Lizzie's. Or maybe I'm just a weirdo.

So that's my little confession. Thanks for reading, Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...