The second set of questions has come out! Here we go.
1) How old is he/she? Emma: 23-years-old. Travis: 24-years-old.
2) What does he/she do with his/her spare time? Emma: She dances. That's all. That's all she's ever known and it's all she feels safe doing. Travis: Spends time with Heidi and Emma, reads, dances.
3) Does he/she see the big picture or live in the moment? Emma: She's more of a "big picture" person only because she's very hesitant to do things. Travis: He lives in the moment. He tries to cherish every moment alone with Emma and every moment at all with Heidi, every moment he gets to dance, everything.
4) Is he/she a perfectionist? Emma: Yes and no. She's very neat and precise for Travis and Heidi and the two kids she nanny's. But for herself she's more disorganized. Travis: Not at all. He's very free spirited and he lets the chips fall where they do.
5) What does his/her handwriting look like (round, slanted, curly, skinny, sloppy, neat, decorative, etc.)? Emma: Loopy and girly. Travis: Kind of sloppy in all capitals.
6) Favorite animal? Emma: A sparrow. Travis: A golden retriever.
7) Does he/she have any pets? Both: No.
8) Does he/she have any siblings? How many? Where does he/she fit in? Emma: One older sister. Travis: Two younger sisters.
9) Does he/she have a 'life verse' and if so what is it? Emma: Joshua 1:9. Travis: Isaiah 6:8.
10) Favorite writing utensil? Emma: Ballpoint pen. Travis: Pencil.