Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Our Journey

Well here I am! I am in the Golden State. We left yesterday morning at 6 o'clock and we arrived at 11 o'clock last night. Two hours earlier then expected. We took short stops and ate lunch in the car at a rest stop. I think that was the reason that we got here so much earlier. Nothing interesting happened on the trip. Nothing worth talking about anyway. We stopped in Las Vegas for dinner at In 'n' Out with Dad's friend Tod. There was a limo in the parking lot and me and Faith were excited about the possibilities of seeing a celebrity. We were very disappointed.

I am at Aunt Brenda's house right now. Faith and I spent the whole day swimming. Tonight we're staying at Aunt Laurie's and we're going to the beach tomorrow. Will write about that when the time comes.

-Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...