Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lauren's concert

Hey! Nothing much to report today. I'll be taking tap and Broadway dance next month with my best friend. Where I'm going to get shoes, I still don't know. I'll figure that out when the time comes. I suggested that we start a business together or something so we could earn the money for tap shoes. She hasn't responded yet. I guess I can ask Taylor where I should go to get shoes.

I'm going to my other best friend's symphony concert tonight. Lauren plays the violin. I've only been to one of her concerts before and it was fun. I have no doubt that this one will be fun too. Mom's taking me and Taylor, and Mrs. O'Canna is bringing us home. Maybe I should get flowers for Lauren.... I think she'd like that. More adventures soon to come.

-Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...