1) What kind of music does he/she like? Emma: Classical. Her favorite composer is Vivaldi. Travis: Unknown artists with a contemporary style.
2) Does he/she like to go outside? Emma: Yes, outside is where she feels most peaceful. Travis: All the time.
3) Is he/she naturally curious? Emma: Less than she used to be. Travis: Yes, because Heidi is.
4) Right, or left handed? Emma: Right. Travis: Left.
5) Favorite color? Emma: Yellow. Travis: Green
6) Where is he/she from? Emma: The poorer area of New York City. Travis: Upstate New York, but he moved to Manhattan in Elementary school.
7) Any enemies? Emma: Herself in a sense. She's very reserved and gets down on herself often. Travis: None.
8) What are his/her quirks? Emma: Plays with her hair and bites her lower lip. Travis: Tapping his pen on a table.
9) What kinds of things get on his/her nerves? Emma: When Josh and Jamie fight. Travis: When people criticize him for raising Heidi on his own.
10) Is he/she independent, or needs others to help out? Emma: Very independent and likes things her way, but often receives help from Travis because she can't do it on her own. Travis: He can accomplish things on his own but prefers to work with others.