Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Elevate

The 80s party rocked last night! We had a band (Seth and the Sethettes), and games and had a really good time. The new pastor (Pastor Chris) spoke for the first time and he was really good. He talked about being a disciple of Christ. The funniest thing about last night was Dad. He dressed like a punk rocker and had eyeliner and everything. It was funny! Brian wore like size zero leather pants, Josh had bright red skinny jeans, and Kierra was extremely over-accessorized. It was awesome. (And by the way, Elevate is the name of the high school group at our church). I am starting this year. I have a feeling that I am going to like Elevate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...