Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of High School

Yesterday, was a special day. It was the day during which I became an official freshman. Wow. I've waited my whole life for high school and when it finally arrives I want kindergarten back. So far, I like high school. I've met two of my teachers (Miss O'Brian and Mr. Pennega) and I like them both. I did Art and Pre-Algebra yesterday, and tomorrow I have English, Civics and Biology. Yippee. I get to dissect things. Okay so I am not looking forward to that, but I am looking forward to second semester when I will replace Art with Drama. Maybe I'll get to be in a play! More about my high school years soon to come. For now this is Charity Segovia signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...