Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

I'll Let You Be The Judge

So after much consideration I've chosen a few different name possibilities for my blog but I can't seem to pick one. And I figured that since you are the ones reading it, you'd be much help. Below are my current options.
  • Live in Living Color (My personal favorite. It's a song from "Catch Me If You Can")
  • SuperGirl in Training (I've used this one before)
  • Experiencing Life {With Love by my Side} (Melissa's idea)
  • Weeds on Broadway (Thank you Miss Pickwickian)
  • Sunshine and Daydreams (Another favorite)
  • All That Jazz (Broadway related)
So which one's your favorite? Or do you have any other ideas? Comment and let me know!

1 comment:

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...