2) Who is his/her best friend? Emma: Mandy - rich and very confident. Travis: Alex - witty and smart.
3) What is his/her family like? Emma: Divorced parents and older sister. Travis: Rich parents, no siblings.
4) Is he/she a Christian, or will he/she eventually find Jesus? Emma: Yes, but she often doubts God. Travis: Yes, and he helps Emma with her own faith.
5) Does he/she believe in fairies? Emma: Used to, but grew out of it when she hit fourth grade. Travis: Believes in them only for Heidi.
6) Does he/she like hedgehogs? Both: Yes
7) Favorite kind of weather? Emma: Breezy and cool. Travis: Warm and sunny with a light breeze.
8) Does he/she have a good sense of humor? If so what kind? (Slapstick, wit, sarcasm, etc.?) Emma: Mostly sarcastic. Travis: Very dry.
9) How did he/she do in school, or any kind of education they might have had? Emma: Good grades but she wishes she could have taken more dance classes. Travis: Great education in a private school and studied at his parents' dance school.
10) Any strange hobbies? Emma: Running away from negative emotions and going to the bench (if that can be considered strange). Travis: Making sandwiches at midnight.