Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Meaningful Post

You know what I'm talking about.

Spirit week.

I apologize for the extreme lack of a meaningful post recently but I have been busy having an awesome time. During spirit week. To make it up to you, I shall write a meaningful post now (with lots of pictures in case you can't read).


Day 1 was nerd/ugly sweater day


Day 2 was twin/character day. Me and Faith were gangsters.


Day 3 was crazy day but we went on a choir field trip instead


Me, Bianca, and Sarah


My reflection in Hannah's sunglasses


We were entertained by this leaf


We went to the Fine Arts Center


And I just *had* to take a picture of the sky


We got to work with pastels!


Day 4 was class color day


And the spirit assembly


Day 5 was decades day


And powder puff


And the homecoming game!






The homecoming court

And the cheerleaders

Then came the dance


And it was awesome


But you probably could've guessed that

Well, that's about it! I got my first slow dance, I danced with some people whom I *adore*, and had a great time over all. Mel and I took some pictures at her house before the dance and I'll upload those soon, I promise. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...