Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

FYI

Hey y'all! Okay sooo my sister and I have a brilliant idea: to start a Youtube channel and record me singing covers of songs. Brilliant and simple right? Not really. See, the thing is, if you have a Youtube channel and no one to watch it, it doesn't really serve a benefit to society. But! Seeing as how you all are my loyal devoted followers, I wondered if you'd wanna check it out. You can find it here. We haven't uploaded anything yet because we're still trying to decide which song to cover first, but we will soon!

I love you, followers! You are the bomb. Diggity. Also, if you have any suggestions of songs, we should do, let me know. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...