Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh My Ward

So I've developed an obsession with the phenomenal  musical talent of one Tyler Ward and I thought I'd pass my obsession on to you, fellow bloggers. How bad is my obsession exactly? I've actually begun SAYING "Oh my ward" instead of "Oh my gosh" or anything like that. He mostly does covers of songs but every now and then he'll write one of his own that is just as brilliant. I love him because he'll rewrite lyrics to songs if they're not "family appropriate." He's absolutely adorkable (my own word) and I love him. I'm posting "a few" of my favorites of his. Let me know what you think :)

His cover of Katy Perry's "Firework"

His cover of Taio Cruz's "Dynamite"

His cover of Maroon 5's "Misery"

His cover of Katy Perry's "California Gurls"

His cover of John Mayer's "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room"

His cover of Justin Bieber's "Baby" [[And Tyler Ward is the ONLY ONE who can make me willingly listen to a Justin Bieber song]]

His cover of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream"

His original song "Pages of Life"

And my ultimate favorite: His original song "Paper Heart"

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...