Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Few More Favorites . . .

I did this a few days ago and I want to do it again! Today I have a theme though. I am dying to go shopping so all of these favorites will be shopping/clothing/style related. Here are a few more of my favorite things.

1) Converse high tops




They're a severe addiction that I am so not going to rehab for. I want my closet to look like that pictured above someday.

2) Sundresses





I especially like the last one. It might have something to do with the fact that the girl in the picture look so freaking happy.

3) Jeans




They're a staple. I have six pairs of jeans, three pairs of jean shorts and one jean skirt {And side note! See the second picture? Yeah I want her hair}.

4) Red Hair




I really wish I was born a red head. Don't get me wrong, I love being a brunette, but red hair just seems to match my personality better. That's why I tried to dye it red before. That's why I'm going to try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...