Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another Candle On My Cake

Well, yesterday was my sixteenth birthday! Finally.

I've been waiting for my sixteenth year all my life but now that I'm here, it feels just like all the others. Grr.

Anyway, we threw an awesome dance party on Sunday night at our church. We didn't get a lot of pictures because we were partying it up so much but we did get a few which I will post down there somewhere. But basically, it was awesome. We had fun and I'm still sore from all the dancing.

Now's typically the part where I get all deep and write about some new found realization I've discovered about life. I don't really have one. Other than there's not much better than having cool friends who love you and want to celebrate with you. Having thirty people show up at my party who were willing to celebrate me life kind of made me realize how awesome friends are. I've always known. But know I get it more.

Picture time! (I apologies for the quality, or lack thereof, of the photos).














Aaaaand the first picture of year 16:


Thanks for reading y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Charity, happy birthday toooo yooouu!

    :D I'm glad you had an awesome time! The dance sounds awesome - don't you just love dancing the night away? :D

    Happy, happy sweet sixteen! <3

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...