Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Another Day, Another Chapter

So, my darlings, I have come upon another life update. But instead of writing to you about it, I want to tell you about it.

*Cue the collective, "ooooooooh"*

Watch this video and be informed.


For those of you who may not have caught that, I am moving to Germany in a month.

*screams*

That scream was both out of ecstasy and out of anxiety. There is so much to doooooo. I am trying my absolute hardest not to become overwhelmed.

"When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the Rock that is higher than I."

That's the verse I keep falling back to. I may not got this. But Jesus definitely got this.

This next month is going to be a lot of packing and a lot of planning and a lot of coffee dates. But not a lot of stress. I am speaking that out now. Any and all prayers will be welcomed though. I can always use those.

I'm going to start doing more video diaries which will regularly be linked here. I will keep blogging as well, I'd just like to show you my life as well as tell you about it. My word, how the Designer loves surprises. I am certain that this one is going to be great.

Here's to another chapter.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...