Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Adventure of the Week

Adventure of the week: I almost passed out in math class. That's right. I was having a perfectly normal morning, then 5 or 10 minutes into it, I get dizzy and nauseous and everything looks blurry. My teacher had me stand up so I could go to the nurse. She started walking with me and by this point I couldn't see anymore. When we got there, I tried to sit down but my legs were going, so the nurse had me lie down on the floor with my feet propped up on the trash can. I spent the rest of the hour in the nurse's office, before they wheeled me out (yes they had to get a wheelchair), to my dad's car.

Then my dad took me to the doctor. She checked my BP and it was super low (86/55) when it should've been 117/77. She checked a bunch of other stuff like my blood sugar and everything was fine, she she told me to drink Gatorade instead of water, eat salty snacks, and have a bigger breakfast with more protein. I've been doing that since then and I'm fine now, but I'm going back to the doctor on the 3rd so she can see if I've improved. Fingers crossed that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...