Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Homecoming 09

I went to homecoming and it was awesome!!! I took my friend Melissa and we had so much fun! Dad dropped me off at her house early so we could get ready. What was really two hours, felt like two minutes. We showed up kind of early, but we didn't really care. Most of the night was just ordinary, nothing really special happened until the last dance, during which I performed. The last song was "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey. It came on and I got all excited because I knew the words. I lip-synched and played the air guitar in a passionate and over-dramatic performance, while Melissa watched from the sidelines. Over-all it was an awesome night, and I had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I *adore* comments! Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...